Apple iPhone 5S 16GB - Space Grey (SIM Free/Unlocked)
Apple introduces its new flagship phone, the Apple iPhone 5S. To everyones surprise, Apple decided to be a little colourful by introducing three different colours: Gold, Silver and Space Grey. To promote and encourage innovation, Apple introduced a chip with 64-bit architecture, a fingerprint identity sensor, a better, faster camera and an operating system built specifically for 64-bit. The Apple iPhone 5S has a sapphire crystal protecting the iSight camera and is included in the home button, has a beautiful aluminum housing and sleekness of metal and glass.
Fingerprint Identity Sensor
The new smartphone comes with Touch ID, a new fingerprint identity sensor which makes sure no one else can access your phone. The Fingerprint Reader is built into the home button and unlocks by putting your finger on the home button keeping your smartphone extremely secure. Your fingerprint also approves purchases from the iTunes Store, the App Store, and the iBooks Store. The Touch ID is capable of 360-degree readability which means whether its portrait or landscape, your iPhone reads your fingerprint. In addition, it also lets you enroll multiple fingerprints.
The Apple iPhone 5S is equipped with the new A7 chip which gives you CPU and graphics performance up to 2x faster than the A6 chip. The A7 chip makes the Apple iPhone 5S the first 64-bit smartphone in the world. The A7 supports OpenGL ES version 3.0 to deliver detailed graphics and complex visual effects which was possible only on Mac computers, PCs, and gaming consoles. iOS 7 and all the built-in apps are optimized for the A7 chip. The Camera app takes advantage of a new image signal processor which is built into the A7 to give you up to 2x faster autofocus, faster photo capture, and higher video frame rates.
The new M7 coprocessor is designed especially to measure motion data from the accelerometer, gyroscope, and compass without continuously engaging the A7 chip. The M7 knows when you’re walking, running, or even driving. The Apple iPhone 5S would not ask you to join Wi-Fi networks which you come accross, if your smartphone has been idle for a while, the M7 reduces network pinging to spare your battery.
Larger sensor, pixels and aperture
The new iSight Camera has a 15 percent larger sensor, bigger pixels measuring 1.5 microns and an aperture of ƒ/2.2.
Burst mode lets you capture multiple shots by capturing 10 photos per second.
True Tone Flash
A white LED and an amber LED work with intelligent software algorithms to adjust the flash intensity and color temperature by using over 1000 unique combinations.
Auto Image Stabilization
Auto image stabilization helps reduce noise and motion from shaky hands or moving subjects.
It lets you shoot a video at 120 frames per second at 720p and play back any section at a quarter speed for a dramatic effect.
Live Video Zoom
Live video zoom lets you zoom in up to 3 times you are recording.
With the square mode. the iSight camera automatically frames and crops your shot to a square format.
The Pano mode lets you capture panorama photos with dynamic auto exposure that adjusts as you take the shot.
Apply filters to your still and square photos.
FaceTime HD camera
The FaceTime HD camera features larger pixels, an improved backside illumination sensor and on the iOS 7, it only lets you make audio-only FaceTime calls.
Ultrafast LTE Wireless
The new smartphone has upto 13 LTE bands.
iOS 7 Software:
iOS 7 was designed with the Apple iPhone 5S in mind as it takes advantage of the 64-bit A7 chip, the Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor and the iSight camera. The iOS 7 also introduces new features like smarter multitasking, AirDrop, and Control Center.
The iOS 7 comes with an incredible collection of apps like sending email and texts, browsing the web, shooting and sharing great photos and videos and getting directions. The built-in apps are optimized to take advantage of the A7 chip’s high-performance 64-bit architecture.
Siri lets you make calls, reply to a call with a text message and much more.
The calendar app lets you view all your schedules at a glimpse.
Read your mail and easily manage your inbox.
The iCloud Photo Sharing lets you share your photos and videos with specific groups of friends.
Capture high-resolution panorama photos and more.
AirPlay lets you play your iTunes library anywhere in the house.
The App Store includes over 900,000 mobile apps which includes games, education to entertainment, social networking to finance, and so much more.
Organize, edit, and share the photos you take with your Apple iPhone 5S.
This includes powerful video and audio editing tools.
Create designed documents, newsletters, reports, and much more.
You can make dynamic tables, charts, and spreadsheets.
Create presentations using effects and tools.
Play, discover and subscribe to podcasts of all genres.
You can build your own library.
iCloud lets you access your content whether you are using your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. With the iOS 7, you can use iCloud Photo Sharing to send photos and videos to your friends’ iOS devices. In addition, the new activation lock features of Find My iPhone make it extremely difficult for someone who is not you to use your smartphone.
What's in the Box:
- Apple iPhone 5S - Space Grey with iOS 7
- Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
Network and Wireless:
- Model A1533 (GSM)*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25)
- Model A1533 (CDMA)*: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25)
- Model A1453*: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26)
- Model A1457*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20)
- Model A1530*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20); TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40)
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Weight and Dimensions:
- Height: 4.87 inches (123.8 mm)
- Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
- Depth: 0.30 inch (7.6 mm)
- Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
- A7 chip with 64-bit architecture
- M7 motion coprocessor
- Retina display
- 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- iPhone 5s is not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards.
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS
- Digital compass
Power and Battery:
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Talk time: Up to 10 hours on 3G
- Standby time: Up to 250 hours
- Internet use: Up to 8 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi
- Video playback: Up to 10 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
- Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button
- Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more.
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Fingerprint identity sensor
- Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
- Storage and travel case
Rating for Hearing Aids:
- Apple iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533): M3, T4
- Apple iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1530): M4, T4
- 8 megapixels with 1.5µ pixels
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- True Tone flash
- Backside illumination sensor
- Five-element lens
- Hybrid IR filter
- Tap to focus
- Face detection
- Burst mode
- Photo geotagging
- 1080p HD video recording
- 30 fps
- True Tone flash
- Slo-mo video
- Improved video stabilization
- Take still photo while recording video
- Face detection
- 3x zoom
- Video geotagging
- 1.2MP photos (1280 by 960)
- 720p HD video recording
- Backside illumination sensor
- iPhone 5s to any FaceTime-enabled device over Wi-Fi or cellular
- Initiate video calls over LTE, DC-HSDPA, HSPA+, 3G, and 2G
- HVGA-resolution (480 by 368) calls over Wi-Fi
- iPhone 5s to any FaceTime-enabled device over Wi‑Fi or cellular
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
TV and Video:
- AirPlay mirroring and video out to Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
External Buttons and Controls:
- Volume up/down
- Home/Touch ID sensor
- Connectors and input/output
- 3.5-mm stereo
- headphone minijack
- Built-in speaker
- iTunes Store
- Game Center
- Voice Memos
- App Store
Free Apps from Apple:
- iTunes U
- iTunes Festival
- Find My iPhone
- Find My Friends
Mail Attachment Support:
Viewable document types
- .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access7
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 11.1 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download)
- Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
- Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)
- English (U.S.), English (UK), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- English (U.S.), English (Canadian), English (UK), English (Australian), Chinese - Simplified (Handwriting, Pinyin, Stroke), Chinese - Traditional (Handwriting, Pinyin, Zhuyin, Cangjie, Stroke), French, French (Canadian), French (Switzerland), German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Italian, Japanese (Romaji, Kana), Korean, Spanish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cherokee, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Emoji, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, Greek, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic/Latin), Slovak, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Dictionary support (enables predictive text and autocorrect):
- English (U.S.), English (Canadian), English (UK), English (Australian), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, French (Canadian), French (Switzerland), German, Italian, Japanese (Romaji, Kana), Korean, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Cherokee, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, Greek, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- English (U.S., UK, Canada, Australia), Spanish (U.S., Mexico, Spain), French (France, Canada, Switzerland), German (Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China, Taiwan), Cantonese (Hong Kong)
UK Power Adapter included.
WARRANTY: 1 Year Apple EU Warranty